Effective as of May 15th, 2016
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
1. Personal Information
If you contact us via the Contact Us page, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. All information that we receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.” We do not collect any Personal Information from Visitors, or Customers unless they provide such information voluntarily.
2. Customer Data and End User Data.
In using the Services, Customers may provide to us or allow us to access Customer Data and End User Data. We shall use and share the Customer Data and End User Data to provide our Services and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Customer Agreement.
3. Other Information.
In addition to the Personal Information, the Customer Data and the End User Data, we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, such as the device from which you access the Website and/or the Services, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Website and/or the Services.
c. Third-Party Analytics
For more information on these third parties, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
For Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics
For Clicky, please visit https://clicky.com
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use the Personal Information, the Customer Data, the End User Data, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve the Website, and the Services; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our promotional partners.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below.
· Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
· Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, and Customers, we may analyze Personal Information with Other Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website and the Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action or disclosure is necessary or appropriate to: (i) operate the Website, (ii) comply with any legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement, or protect against legal liability, (iii) protect and defend our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors, or (iv) protect the personal safety of vendors, users of the Website or the public.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Customers may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to their Personal Information by e-mailing us at email@example.com. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Blackbell marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account with Blackbell.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Website and the Services are operated in the United States and other countries. If you are located in the European Union or outside of the European Union, any information you provide to us, including without limitation, any Personal Information, will be stored on the servers located in the European Union. We will use your information (including, any Personal Information) solely as necessary for the performance of a contract between us and you, such as for the provision of our Services pursuant to our Customer Agreement.
Corporation Service Company
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,
City of Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware 19808.
In addition, Blackbell does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us